If you need support with Travel to school you need to fill out an on-line application.
There is not a manual form. You can go to Children’s centres or a library for support, but all applications must be done on-line.
All applications for travel support must include at least one piece of documentary evidence from the list below:
- Statement of Special Educational Needs
- Education, Health and Care Plan
- S139 of Further Education students
- Proof of child’s disability
- Medical evidence.
These can be uploaded at the end of the application. If you do not have copies of these documents please ensure you provide contact details of the professionals who may be able to assist in providing these documents.
It can take up to 4 weeks for an application to be processed so please do this as soon as possible.
Follow these steps.
- Click on the red button “Apply for travel assistance”
- Fill out the 3 pages of questions with you information.
- Click Submit.
If you require assistance completing the form contact:
The Heathway Children’s centre on 02082275500 or email email@example.com.